What are the Fees for Counselling and Psychotherapy Sessions?
The standard fee for a consultation is $120 per hour.
Packages are available for 5 sessions booked and paid for in advance.
How do I Pay?
Payment is requested by cash or bank transfer, and is due at the start of your session.
Online Counselling and Psychotherapy
Sessions are available via online platforms such as Skype and zoom, which are encrypted for privacy and confidentiality
You will need:
- Access to a private space where you will not be disturbed for the duration of your session.
- A reliable internet connection.
- Computer, tablet or other device with a microphone and video. Please test this prior to your session.
- Download Skype or zoom.
Assessment for Developmental Delay
If you are concerned that your child might be delayed in certain areas of development, an assessment is a good way to check areas of possible delay, and may be covered by the NDIS.
The standard fee is $480. This includes the assessment, a written report and a short follow-up visit.
The standard fee for a listening assessment is $250, including the written report, and a short follow-up visit.
Circle of Security Parenting Classes
The standard fee for individual Circle of Security Parenting classes is $120 per session. Packages are available for payment in advance.
The standard fee is $90 per session for groups of 4 or more participants ($720 for 8 sessions, non-refundable and must be paid for in advance).
Group sizes will be small, limited to a maximum of 6 participants.
What if I need to Cancel my Session?
When you book a time, that hour will be set aside just for you. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance of your session so that hour can be given to someone else in need.
There will be a cancellation fee for sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Can I make a Claim under Medicare?
Medicare and Health Insurance rebates are not available. However, I keep my fees low and affordable. You may visit as often as you like, with complete privacy, and your visits will not be recorded in the medical system.
Can I use a Mental Health Plan?
A mental health plan is not available. However, my standard fee is less than the normal gap after a Medicare rebate has been applied.
Do I need a Referral from a Doctor?
You can refer yourself without any special requirements
- You might be covered for Counselling or Psychotherapy sessions under your NDIS plan. Please talk to your Support Coordinator,.
- If you have a child aged 0 – 6 and you have concerns with their behaviour and/or early development, you may be eligible to receive parenting support from the NDIS through the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) program.