Rosalind brings to therapy the depth of understanding that comes from lived experience. An empathic and compassionate listener she will respect your need for safety, trust and confidentiality in the therapeutic relationship.
Rosalind is a PACFA accredited Holistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist. For the last 13 years she has been offering the Extra Lesson, a program supporting the development of positive learning and behavioural outcomes for children.
A long term resident of Moruya on the New South Wales south coast, Rosalind is passionate about supporting children and their families.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Post-graduate studies in Holistic Counselling and Psychotherapy with the Metavision Institute (2017)
- Accredited Provider with the Foundation for Infant Loss (2018) supporting families experiencing miscarriage and infant loss
- Registered Circle of Security Facilitator (2018) offering early intervention for parents and children
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling Skills with the Metavision Institute (2015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (2013)
- Master of Education, CSU (2012) – post-graduate research into reading difficulties
- Certificate in Extra Lesson (2009) – post-graduate study in understanding and addressing learning difficulties
- Member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
International Conference on childhood Trauma, Melbourne (2018) – paper titled Traumatised Children in the Classroom, based on her research exploring links between childhood stress and trauma, developmental delay, learning and behavioural difficulties.