For the last 14 years I have been offering a program supporting learning and behavioural challenges in children, by identifying and addressing developmental delay.
I bring to therapy the depth of understanding that comes from lived experience. An empathic and compassionate listener, I will respect your need for safety, trust and confidentiality.
A long term resident of Moruya on the New South Wales south coast, my passion supporting children and their families.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Post-graduate studies in Holistic Counselling and Psychotherapy with the Metavision Institute (2017)
- Accredited Provider with the Foundation for Infant Loss (2018) supporting families experiencing miscarriage and infant loss
- Registered Circle of Security Facilitator (2018) offering early intervention for parents and children
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling Skills with the Metavision Institute (2015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (2013)
- Master of Education, CSU (2012) – post-graduate research into reading difficulties
- Certificate in Extra Lesson (2009) – post-graduate study in understanding and addressing learning difficulties
- Registered Integrated Listening Systems Practitioner (20007) offering listening assessments and iLs listening programs
- Member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
International Conference on childhood Trauma, Melbourne (2018) – paper titled Traumatised Children in the Classroom, based on my research exploring links between childhood stress and trauma, developmental delay, learning and behavioural difficulties.