Holistic Counselling and Psychotherapy for Adults, Teens and Children
As a parent, are you:
- Worried that your child is not keeping up at school?
- Exhausted at the thought of facing yet another meltdown, tantrum or mood swing?
- Concerned that your child has signs of autism, ADHD, anxiety or dyslexia?
- Feeling overwhelmed about balancing work, family and time for yourself?
Working together, I will help you to address your concerns, raising children who feel secure, and as a result:
- do better at school
- have closer friendships and family relationships
- are calmer and more emotionally balanced
- enjoy better health
- are able to realise their potential and
- find their place in the world
Would you like help with parenting and navigating your children’s challenging behaviours?
You’ve realised that systems of rewards and consequences, don’t work, but what else is there?
What if I said that, rather than attention seeking, your child’s behaviour is actually their way of seeking connection?
Children and Teens
Are your children struggling with reading, writing, spelling and other classroom learning?
Are they worried about personal issues, such as friendships, bullying or anxiety, or finding it difficult to manage their emotions?
I offer a confidential space where they can feel seen, heard and understood, and can process whatever is bothering them.
"Kevin was no longer having meltdowns at school. He was more confident, and had made a friend".
Free Resources for Parents
Articles on Parenting, Child Behaviour and Natural Child Development
Your first 15 minute phone consultation is FREE.